Massage will help you – the benefits and where to find it
Massage is loved by many people because of it’s great relaxing effects, however many people don’t realise the other health benefits that come with it.
Will Massage help you? What exactly are the benefits of receiving this treatment?
Useful for all of the conditions listed below and more, massage can:
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Relieve migraine pain.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defence system.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
We are offering massage therapy at Function360, so why not take advantage of all the benefits it may offer you?
Meet Leyla, our Registered Massage Therapist at Function360.
Leyla has always enjoyed the healing benefits of massage, and realised early on in her career that one technique does not fit all when it comes to treating the plethora of musculoskeletal conditions. She believes that our experience of pain is as unique as we are, and with her multi-modal approach of East meets West and her thorough understanding of the bio-psychosocial model of pain, she is able to work effectively and efficiently.
By involving clients in the development of their unique treatment plan and by laying out a route for progression which can be monitored, Leyla can educate clients about their pain and empower them to take control over their own recovery and long term well-being.
Leyla works closely with the rest of the team at Function360 to ensure our clients are receiving the right treatment from the right person. Where and when necessary, massage can be supplemented with other expertise at Function360, to ensure the best outcome for our clients.
CONTACT Leyla directly if you have any questions.
CLICK HERE to book your appointment with Leyla.
1 hour £70
Block of 5 session (1 hour each) £330
Block of 10 sessions (1 hour each) £640
45 minutes £62