Physiotherapy Services in Moorgate, City of London – from £71
At Function360 we offer tailored physiotherapy for those suffering with injury or pain, and for those wanting to prevent injury completely.
We work both with injuries suffered by the sedentary all the way through to the professional athlete, and we specialise in injury diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
Our physio’s use a specialised diagnosis and treatment approach that differs to most physio practices. We use a combination of manual therapy (hands on) alongside rehabilitation (exercise and corrective movement), to ensure that we do not just mask your symptoms, but we actually CURE the cause of your symptoms too, and enable you to become pain free forever.
Your physio will ensure that your injury or pain will not relapse once you return to doing the things you love!
3 Outcomes you can expect from your Physiotherapy Session:
> Injury diagnosis
> Pain reduction/alleviation
> Treatment delivery
Our physiotherapists are specialised in:
- Injury screening and risk assessment for non-athletes/professional athletes.
- Injury and re-injury prevention.
- Injury diagnosis, management, treatment and rehabilitation.
- Gait Analysis.
- Postural correction, education and advice.
- Work related pain and injury.
- Ergonomic (office/desk) assessment and set-up.
- Sports technique development.
- Performance development and optimisation.
- Pre- and post- injury management and rehabilitation.
- Pregnancy pain, injuries and preparation.
- Children and adolescent pain and injury.
- Chronic pain and injury.
Will my initial consultation include treatment?
The answer is yes. The objective of your initial consultation is to identify the cause of your pain/injury and begin your journey to full recovery as quickly as possible.
Where are you based?
We are based moments away from Moorgate Station, and a 5 minutes walk from both Bank Station and Liverpool Station, in The City of London.