Whether you are a runner or not, we recommend that you have your gait analysis carried out in order to identify any movement patterns that may be causing injury or predisposing you to future injury.
Injury is not solely caused my trauma. Simply walking with asymmetry could cause both pain and injury.
Our gait analysis will pick up on your risk of injury, or the cause of you current injury, and provide information that will guide us in optimising your recovery and reducing risk of re-injury.
What your gait analysis could involve:
- A full and thorough analysis of your standing, walking and/or jogging AND any relevant sport specific movement.
- Muscle balance testing – why are you weight bearing the way you are, and is there anything that our rehabilitation specialists can help you with?
- Postural assessment.
- Discussion of results and a full detailed report of the analysis.
- Recommendations on what you can do to improve and how WE will help you further.
- The option for prescription and manufacturing of fully customised and highly durable insoles, if and when necessary. The insoles we have manufactured are of the best quality, and therefore will last up to 10 years.